Monday 12 August 2013

My Great Danes

Hi, I'm 14 years old. I have 3 Great Danes....Venus, Isis and Titan. Venus is a pure black Great Dane and doesn't have a spot of white on her, she is 21 months old. Isis is a blue Great Dane and she is 4 years old. Titan is her baby and he is 2 and a half years old. We also look after a merle Great Dane named Coda and she is 10 months old. All of my danes are amazing loving dogs, Yesterday I stared running with Isis and she was really fun to run with. Most people think Great Danes are aggressive dogs but they are wrong. Great Danes think they are lap dogs....hahaha! Well from experience I can tell you they are not suppose to think that because they are HEAVY! but I still love my gentle giants.


Titan

Venus

Isis

Coda and Venus
 

No comments:

Post a Comment